This section provides information for current and potential investors in El Salvador.
Potential Investors: Getting Started
If you are considering investment in El Salvador, here are some steps you may wish to consider as you get started:
- Register with the U.S. Embassy – If you are planning a visit to consider investment, let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit El Salvador’s Investment and Exports Promotion Agency of El Salvador: INVEST
- Contact in-country business support organizations such as the AmCham El Salvador.
Current Investors: Staying Connected
If you are a current U.S. investor in El Salvador, the U.S Embassy wants to stay in touch. Here are a few steps you can take to keep the channels of communication open:
- Register with the U.S. Embassy – If you are active in El Salvador, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
- Add us to your mailing lists – we are always happy to stay informed!
- Set up a meeting with our economic or commercial teams to discuss any issues that arise.