H-2 Visa Program

Under the H-2 visa program, applicants can legally work temporarily in the United States in agriculture, construction, forestry, landscaping, and many other types of industries. The H-2A visa is for temporary agricultural work while the H-2B visa is for temporary or seasonal non-agricultural work.

Read More»
Show More ∨