American Embassy, San Salvador, Job Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in employment with the American Embassy, San Salvador. We have implemented a new recruitment system called ERA (Electronic Recruitment Application). Please check the video at the bottom of this page for information on how to create a new account and apply to available vacancies.
To view a current list of all available positions at the U.S. Embassy in San Salvador and to apply online, please visit our ERA site.
Current Vacancy Announcements at the U.S. Embassy in San Salvador:
- Voucher Examiner, LE-7, FP-7 – POSITION TO BE AVAILABLE IN JULY 2019 – Vacancy Announcement SanSal-2019-10 (Opening period: February 11, 2019 – February 22, 2019)
- Plumber, FSN-4, FP-AA – Vacancy Announcement SanSal-2019-08 (Opening period: February 1st, 2019 – February 11th, 2019)
- Visa Clerk Biometrics, FP-8 – Vacancy Announcement SanSal-2019-09 (Opening period: February 11, 2019 – February 15, 2019)
Please keep in mind that:
- All applications must be completed using ERA
- The Embassy does not contact all candidates that have applied for positions
- All applicants must be legal residents of El Salvador and be legally eligible to work in the country in order to apply
- All vacancy announcements close at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (EST) on the published closing date
USAID, San Salvador Job Opportunities
Disclaimer: Please notice that USAID is not using ERA, you can find application information at the interior of the available position document.
- No any job opportunity to show at this moment
ERA – Application Guide
What is ERA?
ERA is an electronic applicant management system powered by Monster.com
ERA will help you by:
- Reducing your time completing your application
- Increasing your communication with the mission during the recruitment process
- No more paper applications
What will be changing?
- ALL applicants MUST apply using the internet interface
- ERA will rank applicants using vacancy-specific questions