American Embassy, San Salvador, Job Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in employment with the American Embassy, San Salvador. We have implemented a new recruitment system called ERA (Electronic Recruitment Application). Please check the video at the bottom of this page for information on how to create a new account and apply to available vacancies.
To view a current list of all available positions at the U.S. Embassy in San Salvador and to apply online, please visit our ERA site.
Current Vacancy Announcements at the U.S. Embassy in San Salvador:
- Nurse LE-9, FP-5 (February 12, 2020 – February 26, 2020) – Vacancy Announcement SanSal-2020-09
- Immigration Assistant (DHS-ICE Investigator Analyst) LE-9, FP-5 (February 19, 2020 – March 11, 2020) – Vacancy Announcement SanSal-2020-09
Please keep in mind that:
- All applications must be completed using ERA
- The Embassy does not contact all candidates that have applied for positions
- All applicants must be legal residents of El Salvador and be legally eligible to work in the country in order to apply
- All vacancy announcements close at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (EST) on the published closing date
USAID, San Salvador Job Opportunities
Disclaimer: Please notice that USAID is not using ERA, you can find application information at the interior of the available position document.
- Supervisory Development Outreach and Communications Specialist (S/DOC). Office of the Director (DIR), GS-15. (Feb 14, 2020 to Feb 28, 2020) – Solicitation Number: 72051920R00002
ERA – Application Guide
What is ERA?
ERA is an electronic applicant management system powered by Monster.com
ERA will help you by:
- Reducing your time completing your application
- Increasing your communication with the mission during the recruitment process
- No more paper applications
What will be changing?
- ALL applicants MUST apply using the internet interface
- ERA will rank applicants using vacancy-specific questions