American Embassy, San Salvador, Job Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in working at our Embassy. We provide equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
To apply for our positions, you must use the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA). Please check:
Current Vacancy Announcements at the U.S. Embassy in San Salvador:
- No any job opportunity to show
For the vacancy announcement and information on how to apply visit:
Please keep in mind that:
- All applications must be completed using ERA
- The Embassy does not contact all candidates that have applied for positions
- All applicants must be legal residents of El Salvador and be legally eligible to work in the country in order to apply
- All vacancy announcements close at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (EST) on the published closing date
USAID, San Salvador Job Opportunities
Disclaimer: Please notice that USAID is not using ERA, you can find application information at the interior of the available position document.
No any USAID job announcement to show.