U.S EMBASSY INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The U.S. Embassy in San Salvador is seeking candidates for unpaid temporary interns to assist the following sections:
Internships Opportunity to assist the DHS/ICE Section
The United States Embassy in San Salvador is offering three temporary unpaid internships to assist the DHS/ICE Section for minimum six months (or not to exceed 11 months). This internship is uncompensated and not entitled to benefits.
- Assist with in projects that work toward efforts related to international law enforcement cooperation.
- Assist in clerical functions, accounting and budgeting duties and other tasks assigned to office management.
- Carry out non sensitive duties related to intergovernmental projects between U.S. and El Salvador.
- Active university student in at least their 1st year of career
- Fluent English Level
- Minimum availability of 30 hours per week for six months (or not to exceed 11 months)
Submit a copy of all the documents listed below to SNSInternship@state.gov by October 13th, 2023:
- Statement of Interest form
- University transcripts (notas globales con firma y sello de la Universidad)
- University authorization letter
- Signed Gratuitous Service Agreement Form
- Proof of health insurance (carnet del seguro médico, o certificado o carta de la aseguradora)
Application forms can be found U.S. Embassy Internship Opportunities
Any interested student must comply with the following to be taken into consideration:
- Must be 18 years or older, an active university student and legal resident of El Salvador
- Good academic standing
- Able to receive and hold a security and medical certification from post
- Medical insurance is required
For inquiries, contact SNSInternship@state.gov