Lost/Stolen/Expired Resident “Green” Cards

If your LPR card “green card” has been lost, stolen or is expired, you may be able to obtain a boarding document valid for one month, allowing you to travel to the United States using an airline or other transportation carrier without the airline or carrier being penalized.


This document is only issued to a permanent resident who has been out of the United States for less than one year.  As with all immigration fees, USCIS does not issue refunds, regardless of the decision on the application.

If this is your case please send us an a-mail to snsboardingfoils@state.gov to give you an appointment and the list of documents to bring.